Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rubber Soul Smells Like Clean Spirit


In the past couple months, two new layers of crazy have been added to my life.

1. I bought a value pack of tooth brushes at Walgreens and one of the three has a purple, rubber squiggle piece inside the bristles. I love it. I love brushing my teeth now. I'm not sure what that little rubber thing is all about but it's really working for me.

2. I am the most anti-scent person I know (after my sister) but I've developed a fixation with Mr. Clean Citrus Scented cleaner. My bathroom, kitchen, book shelves, and baseboard moldings have never been so clean because I always want to use the stuff. I am really disappointed that I can't use it on my tile floors because it would make them sticky.

I'm getting closer to being featured on one a psychological ailment reality shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment