Saturday, April 10, 2010

Too Busy


I've been too busy or too tired to write lately.
All I've got to offer for a week or more is :

1. I had a very fun dream last night that I was Kelly Garrett and I had either fallen in love with or I was pretending to have fallen in love with a man who was a helicopter pilot. I was in some sort of net under a helicopter and wearing skis, waiting to jump off and ski down a hill. It was very exciting and my dream had a 70s TV show, wocka-wocka, smooth-jazz soundtrack. I blame this dream on:

A. my recent searching for sorority girl infanticide movies
B. a New Yorker article I read about a crazy couple who tried to save elephants in Africa (and either let their son ride in a net under a helicopter or disposed of bodies by dumping them out of a net beneath the helicopter
C. the fact that I need a date


2. I'm disturbed that I've heard Isley Brothers Who's that Lady while out an about town lately and I am 100% certain it is because of those stupid mop commercials.

3.
I am fascinated with David Bowie's mime (say that in your mind as meem, please)fascination. Like absolutely everything involving Andy Warhol, that is about 5 times too long. I hope you just watched the first minute or so. Either way, you earned yourself a treat. Go listen to David Bowie's Andy Warhol.

4. finally, I've had several episodes of what I call "doggy ear" lately. Where I hear squeally noises and high pitched buzzes. I figure it is related to those sounds that younger people hear and old people can't. I'm crossing over to old lady ears and some sounds are dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment