Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jumpin' Jack


At the end of -->this review there is an awesome MP3.
I wish I was not in big repay debt-don't spend money mode, or I would buy Free Again: The 1970 Sessions.

And .... in contrast to what I just said, I registered for another set of classes at 2nd Story. It was expensive but I loved the last classes and if i break it down, it's less than $40 per class. Okay, that's still expensive. There is no way to pretend this id financially sensible right now, but I really did love the last class. I have a couple months to wait until they start though.

Page to the Stage

The goal of this 8-week class is to lead participants through our entire process, from story conception to fully realized performance, culminating in a simply produced 2nd Story style evening of stories in our studio space. Great for graduates of our Fundamentals class, or for more seasoned writers who are not afraid of a deadline.

I'm not only not afraid of a deadline, I look forward to having one!

No comments:

Post a Comment