Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hey Hey Momma: Black Dog, White Shoes


Last night I was reading an online blurb where Robert Plant responded to Led Zeppelin reunion rumors saying:

“It’s almost as if people can’t see that I have other projects. It’s like a woman with white heels and a pencil skirt passing by will attract my eyes, but most will miss it completely.

What?

Do other people fail to see the woman in white heels or does Robert Plant fail to notice people other than women in pencil skirts? Does Robert Plant hate the bubble skirt trend as much as I did? I think the woman is Berber music and other people don't see her because they are distracted by Led Zeppelin. Maybe?

That's okay Robert, sometimes similes just don't work out the way we want them to.

*I think everyone knows how desperately I wish that outfit of Jimmy Page's was a white jumpsuit rather than (one of the most awesome ever) pants/jacket combos.

No comments:

Post a Comment