Saturday, September 7, 2013

Breakfast of Champions and Beautiful Men

Third pass leftover Thai grilled vegetable salad -- even with added cashews and almonds -- is a sad breakfast. It's mostly just all the picked out onions from the other times I've enjoyed it.

But that was the power breakfast I had before heading off to my yoga classes. I took two today: a regular Hatha class and then a restorative. I loved the restorative, when ever we do legs up the wall or other things as part of my classes, I always with we could do a whole class of just that. Today I did.

Was tired and hungry when I stumbled out of the studio 31/2 hours after I entered it so, when I saw nine, fabulously attractive, stylishly (though not fancily) attired, every single one of them bald, black gentleman in their mid-30s leave a North Avenue brunch spot, I though I might be hallucinating a very pleasant hallucination.

Yoga Hours: 15.5
Remaining: 184.5

No comments:

Post a Comment