Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shrines



I cleared out my back room to make it a yoga room. I pretty much just go in and do a periodic sun salutation or two while waiting for the water for tea to boil or in the morning. But it is nice.

Since all my yoga studios have some sort of "shrine" I decided to put the Japanese samurai doll in a corner, along with the green glass dish with beads. And I have my "tea shrine."


My 30 day cheap classes at Alternative Health Group is almost over, I have really enjoyed the classes and instructors there. It seems a good fit for where I am. Classes are small (never had more than 6 people) and I've like the classes with Lyndsae, Danielle, Nina, and Olinka so far. There are either beginner/intermediate classes every night or hatha or sivananda.

So now I need to decide if I should do a 20-class package or dive in for a yearly package. I do still plan to get a 20-class package for Nature Yoga, to go to Lyndsae's Friday class.


Yoga class hours: 25
Remaining: 175

No comments:

Post a Comment