Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Only ... from the mouth of a Southern bull d!ke a$$hole ingrate of a vicious nowhere c*nt can this trash come"

I can't really give a music tie in to this post, but I am so excited by the email I just got from Steppenwolf Theater. (Steppenwolf, there, good enough!)

Presale tickets are available for David Mamet's American Buffalo. I love David Mamet and I love this play.

I know some people are turned off by his language but I have never heard such poetic vulgarity. I know others hate how male and misogynistic his plays are, I find them fascinating. I can't wait to see this production.

*Note, I have ridiculously bleeped my quote from the renowned playwright to better accommodate the standards of my unknown Blogger community and avoid being "flagged"

No comments:

Post a Comment