Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm ridiculous tonight

I've found a new apartment and will be moving the first week of June.
I'll talk about the place later, but tonight I am wandering around and feeling disconnected from where I live but not yet in the new place. It's too early to really pack and I have no boxes anyway. Even so, I am antsy and want to get started with some sort of cleaning/readiness project.

This mostly consists of wandering from room to room with my step ladder, looking at what I have on top shelves ... with a glass of wine in my hand and singing the following snippets:

ju ju eyeballs
nah nah na-na-na-na
nah ha
fEEt down BEEELOW his knees

(pause)
dun dun dOOO dOOO dUHHHHH
wah
dun dun

(pause)
nah nah nah crACKpot
lola bah bah bah wop wop

TOE JAM FOOTBALL
oh yeah
MONKEY FINGER

(pause)
hAIr down below his Kneeees
got to be a joker blah blah
do what he please


I've finally put myself out of my own misery by listening to the song and doing a sing along.

Did I mention there is also dance that involves kicking my right leg out periodically and doing exaggerated butt thrusts? It's a good night to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment