Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Doing things I don't Like, doing things I don't Enjoy

This (pregnant) lady looks the most hunchy and belly bumpy of all the seated forward bend Google images, so I picked her. This is how I would look if I got better at it.

I have a really hard time with standing forward bend, getting better but I am really lumpy and I feel like my lower back is fused together and that hinge at the pelvis needs some oil.
But SEATED forward bending is the worst. I hate doing these. I can't even sit up straight and extend my legs. That alone hurts my back. Blanket under butt helps, but not enough to derive any joy from these poses.

The class I took tonight was ... focusing on seated forward bends! Ugh.

So I am thinking positive, I did something I don't love with an instructor who is not my favorite. Because I have drive and commitment and a desire to learn and improve! And, if I start using everything as an excuse to skip classes I will be doomed. It's good to push myself sometimes, right.

TOTAL HOURS: 3
REMAINING HOURS: 197

No comments:

Post a Comment