Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Birthday Weekend has officially begun!
On Monday Fabio, Brett Michaels, Will.i.am, Phil Lesh, Mike Love and most importantly Dee Snider, Sly Stone and I, will be counting our grey hairs and crows feet. Lightenin' Hopkins didn't make it into 2010 but I'll be toasting him.

I celebrate "birthday week" and have decided it starts tonight. Monday birthdays, especially when you have a day long symposium about maps, are not super exciting, but that's okay. Low-key sounds good this year.

Plan for tonight:

Make birthday playlist, in addition to birthday boys I will add the dearly departed, Lester Young and download an H.P. Lovecraft book on tape. Are there any songs with Julius Caesar or Beware the Ides of March in the lyrics?

Eat rice and beans for dinner

Wash dishes



I'm going to consider those painful 11 seconds payment in full for honoring 51 years of Fabio.

1 comment: