Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1 Month


I have completed my first monthly auto-pay month at the yoga studio and met/exceeded my attendance goals of going at least one weekday and one weekend: I went to 18 classes.

Feeling good about that but regretting one week where I got lazy and missed four days in a row. My goal for the upcoming month is to go to 20 classes.

Trying to be positive but must admit that the fact that I weighed myself this morning and I have lost absolutely nothing makes me a bit angry. When you increase your activity level, dramatically improve eating habits, decrease eating out, decrease alcohol consumption ... and lose nothing...it doesn't seem right.

Fuck you, unfair life.

I'm trying to be positive -- but sometimes being angry is a positive and healthy reaction.

I should celebrate with something yoga related but honestly, I already bought some new yoga clothes and a yoga towel. I would like to buy some cute shorts to wear, but right now, I don't feel like seeing my stomach blub hanging over the top of them when i contort myself into painful postures. Maybe next month if I actually lose some fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment