Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BO Barn

This was my favorite side image from the live feed. It made me giggle. Obama just seems like such a city guy in his distinguished suits, not a barn guy.

SOTU address makes me happy ... well, the W. speeches didn't, nor the Poppy. I don't think I watched any Reagan and if I saw a Carter I don't recall. So basically, Democratic SOTU have made me happy.

So I'm glad to have that to watch and consider at the end of this crabby day. I stayed crabby all through yoga class where I fed my anger, thinking about how I hate that the yoga room smells like butt crack, I hate how my sweaty feet feel on the wood floor when they hang over the towel during savasana, how I hate the first and last weird breathing. And for all that awful, I deserved a pound or two lost.

And now I feel ready to let it go, move beyond it, and start my month two tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment