Thursday, January 26, 2012

5:30am Thoughts

Last night before bed I trimmed my bangs.

The whole process of setting up hair cut appointments is a big burden. If a place doesn't have online appointment requests, I will go for months putting off calling them because I have some sort of phone calling phobia. They always tell me "just to drop in for my complimentary bang trim" between appointments but how do I know if my lady is there? How do I know if it is a busy time?

Ugh.

And when I looked at the website yesterday, my lady was no longer in the staff listing so I think she left.

So I was desperate. I think I did an okay job, but now that I am tossing and turning before dawn, I wonder what kind of crazy hair I am going to find in the mirror with the cold morning light?

No comments:

Post a Comment