Saturday, February 27, 2010

Female Women

One of my buttons was pushed today on a message board I'm part of: female used as a noun when people are not talking about subjects in a scientific study and not talking about animals but just talking about women.

It drives me nuts so I will add it to my long, long list of little things that will some day send me over the edge. I'll also listen to Wolfmother's Woman. I'm pretty sure Wolfmother was at a Lollapalooza I was at in the past few years and I know the name but I really just stumbled across this while trying to avoid John Lennon so close to my Oh Yoko fixation and avoid Helen Reddy completely.



Hmmm, I found that really boring for the most part. The long, curly hair is great and there were some fine, skinny rock star legs ... but what's the big deal about the music? I'll have to give it a better listen when I'm not already preoccupied thinking about what exactly happened to that neighbor boy with evil on his mind when he went into Angie Baby's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment