Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tina

It's been bad times for pets that I know. A couple weeks ago a friend in New Mexico posted that his longtime dog friend Seymour died. Last week two women on the message board I'm part of had to put pets to sleep too. On Sunday I talked to my mom and she told me that, Tina, my BiL's cat for 16 years had kidney failure. Tina was a nice little cat and I just saw her a few weeks ago.

While I don't know any pet rats, in memory of all these furry friends, here's a little (admittedly weird and creepy) young MJ. Perhaps this will also inspire my friend J. to embrace and love the little mice she has been seeing around her kitchen lately. I've found a video that includes lyrics for anyone who wants to do a sing along. Go ahead, you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment