Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just When You Thought it Was Safe


I bring you Mick Jagger in a blue velour jumpsuit. I also found this wonderful post about Jagger's Jumpsuit by a blogger named Child of the Moon. She has collected a great group of photos of Mick in jumpsuit glam glory.

I went into this thinking he would not be moving on to the next round. I love the Rolling Stones but jumpsuits are not the first thing I think of when I think of Mick (that would be big lips if you must know). I'm surprising myself though, something about those narrow hips, that skinny butt and the sweaty, hairless chest just screams Put me in a Jumpsuit!

So Mick, you're moving on in the Jumpsuit Olympics and Jean Luc Goddard's Sympathy for the Devil is moving back onto my Netflix queue. My friend C. was mentioning some scenes from that movie the last time we had dinner and I could not remember them. According to Netflix, the movie was Last returned by you on: 09/19/07. My memory must be shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment