Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Silver


My new iPod arrived today, it's silver. All my previous iPods have been white but my choices this time were black and silver.

My old iPod (the trusty survivor of The Great Burglary of 2009) is not 100% dead, I just can't use the wheel command thing anymore or sync it. I've decided to call it Time Capsule. New guy will be Mercury, the name I had in reserve for a grey cat.

I was thinking today about how I like the color silver. I like silver jewelery better than gold and I'm even enjoying the strands of silver hair that are popping up in my dark hair more than I would like light golden highlights. I'm sure the fascination with these silver white strands will wear off soon but for now it's kind of fun. Or maybe I'll become fabulously grey like Emmylou Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment