Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chicken, Chili and a Twitter Feed

Sunday cooking day.
I'm making chili in my crock pot, I roasted a chicken for dinner.
I made a ham and bacon quiche for a tea party with Amy in front of my Christmas tree.
And, if I get the energy up, I am going to finish making my candied cranberries.



Also realized this weekend that the Star Trek thing has gotten out of hand. I was listening to Eartha Kitt singing Santa Baby and realized that the male backup singer sounds just like Rom the Ferengi.



Oh, and in my quest to learn about the modern world, seeing as I have this new job that asks me to direct digital initiatives; mentor a smarty pants scholar in a research project involving social media; and, in general, pretend not to be a paper- making, 'zine dreaming luddite ... I have decided to figure out how Twitter works. And learn how to put my Twitter feed into my blog. How do ya like those bits and bytes? Feel free to call me an interim director of digital nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment