Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stark Snowy Saturday

Woke up this morning to big, fat snowflakes.
Ready to tackle my kitchen disaster .. I need to clean out my fridge.
I have in my fridge:

1. the remains of two chickens I roasted on Monday night and Thursday night
2. ground beef I need to make into meatballs
3. a giant pot of chili and a big package of bacon that need to be divided up and frozen
4. a ham steak
5. a big tub of cranberries soaking in simple syrup that need to be rolled in sugar for candied cranberries
6. two big tubs of yogurt that need to be put into individual serving cups for next week.

I'm feeling ready to tackle it.

I've had breakfast (finished off the last of the quiche).
I talked to my mom on the phone.
I have apot of Earl Grey tea.
I have my apron ready.
I have my iPod, ready to play Hunky Dory from beginning to end.

Let Kitchen Saturday morning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment