Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oolong and Zuma



(photo from website: http://www.kevchino.com)

Today is Neil Young's birthday. I wonder if he's a buttercream guy or a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting one. Two years ago I was able to celebrate by going to see him at the Chicago Theater. Ambulance Blues and Winterlong were standouts from that show for me. No show with NY this year though, so I started off the day listening to Zuma while eating breakfast. On the walk and bus trip to work I followed up with every version of Cortez the Killer I have. Including the Matthew Sweet cover.

I'm even thinking that, since I'm so far in debt already with buying all new crap for my apartment, what's another few hundred dollars on the old credit card? Maybe I should get that box set archive ....

No comments:

Post a Comment