Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ring of Fire



Another favorite piece of jewelery has bitten the dust. The red ring I bought on my trip to Japan must have fallen out of a pocket or something. I wore the ring last Friday for the big photo shoot and I know I had it on when I went out for beer and pizza after. I have not been able to find it since. I have a bad habit of getting really fidgetty in jewelery and taking it off. I think that while I was out, I slipped it off and into my coat pocket or into my book bag where it later fell out. In the photos I took later Friday night, I no longer have the ring on.

R.I.P. red ring. Say hello to black onyx ring and Pentax K-1000 if you happen to see them. I know this is pretty small scale but I am really, really tired of this feeling of loss and disappointment. I'm ready to find something or win something for a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment