Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bob Dylan Day!

My friend J. just told me that her upstairs neighbor was blasting Bob Dylan and she was enjoying it and singing along. Unfortunately, it turned out the upstairs neighbor only wanted to blast Like A Rolling Stone.

Over and over.

I admit I like to do things like that sometimes and likely drive my neighbors crazy. I'm the woman who loves to do the "comparathon" after all and can never listen to Renegade just once. I also have some college memories of smoking pot (well, friends were, pot always made me unpleasantly paranoid), eating Doritos and listening to Charlie's Enormous Mouth a few times in a row too.

But I'm not feeling OCD today so I think I'm going to go for my full catalog of Dylan. According to my iTunes, I have 1.4 days worth of music (if I include The Band) to fit into my Saturday. I'm going to have to be selective.

No comments:

Post a Comment