Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Night with Nothing Planned

I am so excited to have an unscheduled night. It is crazy to be this happy about a bottle of wine, a house to clean and some sewing projects to lay out for tomorrow.

On top of that, I got home to find a package from a friend with some homemade fudgy chocolate and text from my best friend from 9th-10th grade saying she was coming for a visit. This is the Frankie Goes to Hollywood friend and the friend I think was there for the Joan Jett Rockin' New Years Eve sleep over.

I'm trying to decide if I should listen to OMD while stuffing my face full of fudge or if I should listen to Unforgettable Fire. Echo and the Bunnymen? Tears for Fears?

I know ...

1 comment:

  1. This night just keeps getting better. I forgot that I had Murder by Decree here to watch. Christopher Plummer as Sherlock Holmes!

    ReplyDelete