Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fluevogs and Fan Letters


My friend A. and I share a love of Fluevog shoes. My absolute favorite pair of black pumps are Fluevog and last autumn I bought some very cute red boots and black boots too. I have a pair of teal Mary Janes and a pair of green and black pumps too.

I have so many pairs because I live about .75 miles away from a Fluevog store. My friend A., on the other hand, lives about 6,314 mile away from the store and has to order boots online. And pay ridiculous shipping fees.

Wondering if I could go get her a pair and ship them cheaper, I did some Google searching. I never found anything really useful but I did find this wonderful question posted to a message board a couple years ago:

I'm mailing a normal sized envelope with 3 sheets of letters on white copy paper (xerox paper) in it.

Is it required to bring it to the Post Office, or can you drop it off at the mail box?

I'm sending a fan letter to my favorite band, but my mom says she doesn't want me to spend money on "such stupid things", and I don't live near a post office. Please help!!!!

I really hope that kid got an autographed photograph from that favorite band and I can't help but wonder who the band was.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. So sweet. I can actually live with the cost of the shipping fee (not happily, but I'll survive), it's the stupid duty fee that annoys me. Hey, Japan, if you'd make nice comfortable boots in my size, I wouldn't have to order them overseas!

    ReplyDelete