Sunday, January 3, 2010

So Distant and Obscure


I've been screwed by Baby New Year.
















I just talked to my friend C. and he just got engaged.
When my friend H. was in town she told me that she's moving in with the great guy she met about a week after moving to a new city last year.
My friend J. is out on hot date number 5 with a guy right now.

Me? What did big eared baby 2010 bring me?
A sleazy come-on to go get mussels and have an affair and a message from a guy named "Booblies."

The only thing appropriate for me to do is subject this blog to some really bad songs about being solo.


I think those same lame dancers from the Thin Lizzy show are in the Eric Carmen audience too. I especially love the women in front who seem to think it is wrong to dance or sway during the song and just stand in rapt attention.

For this next one, I'm going to up the ante of bad and use a photo homage video of Kevin Costner. Because when I think of Three Dog Night I know I think of Kevin Costner.


I'm very happy for my friends ... but I'm watching that baby.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's me again - I know the situation quite well, but why not post real great stuff about it - like this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaUG1QKqbic

    I think videos like that always make people feel better, hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete