Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Home for the Holidays

I took the train to Ann Arbor yesterday and am in Michigan for a few days of eating and drinking.

That recurring bout of headache/sore throat/lingering cough, that was diagnosed as "mold and dust allergy" came back on Sunday evening. I hope it does not stretch out for weeks again.

Last Waltz is playing at the Music Box 11/30, maybe I will go again. I saw it last time it was there (and then the next night Stop Making Sense) and it is fun to see on the big screen. And proceeds go to support Sound Opinions. Speaking of food and Sound Opinions, I wish they would do another one of the Eat to the Beat fundraisers. Or I guess maybe not, now.

Looking forward to getting back to Chicago for a couple days of rest at home before going back to work. I'm dreaming of two days of naps and mystery novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment