Friday, November 18, 2011

I lost Something


Something is always good to make me cry.
Every time it gets to the part

....askin' me will my love grow?
I don't knoooow.
I.don't. know.

I cry.

But tonight, everything changed and I am so sad about it.
This. This might be a turning point. A measuring stick.
How can I lose Something like this?

I heard it, and I heard:

Something in the way she moves ....


and my immediate, unfiltered though was:

She.
Not me.
It's the way she moves.
Not me.
There's nothing in the way I move.

Attracts me like no other lover

I'm just an "other lover".
I'm not she.

Don't wanna leave her now.
You know I believe and how


Don't want to leave her now or then or later.
Bit I can be left because I'm not her.

What a horrible Something to lose from my catalog of joy.
I'm giving myself until January 2012 to shake this depression and grief, and then if I can't listen to Something without feeling this way, I'm getting heavy drugs and a lobotomy.

In more life affirming news ... hmmm, highlight of the day?
Walking up to the grocery store and treating myself to pineapple and berries and a bottle Pelligrino.

No comments:

Post a Comment