Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Monday


This week looks unbearable on my calendar. My only goal is to survive until Friday with enough energy to crawl into bed when I get home from work and sleep until the next one. Lab tests came back and even after all this surgery and the vitamins, I am still anemic. No real surprise, I've known that by how I feel. Need to schedule some more tests with embolization doctor to see how much the fibroids have shrunk, need to schedule appointment with regular lady parts doctor to talk about new pills and prescription iron pills. Gah!

I am so frustrated in another area too! Maybe it was a dream, maybe it was a podcast before I fell asleep? But at some point, I heard, or thought I heard, a song I wanted to make sure I never forgot. Maybe it will come to me during the day if I don't think about it.

So many wonderful things in life are elusive these days! I want to hold something amazing right in my hands. Or at least look at it or listen to it. I need something beautiful to come out of my imagination and into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment