Thursday, November 3, 2011

Last day on the Geneaology Desk


One bright side of this new position is that I finally get to stop working the genealogy reference desk.

I had my last shift tonight.

Fourteen hour work day on pain killers and not enough sleep. I am really wiped. Weirdly, the bottom of my face went numb for awhile on the bus ride home.

Went to Crust and had Carbonara Pizza, now I am overstuffed.

8:30am meeting with programmers about Mapping Movement project, 10am meeting with Director of Research and Academic Programs about what my new job is supposed to do, 11:30-2 meeting to review 115 resumes for one job.

Then run to grocery store to get food for get together, run home to make some food.

Hope everyone wants to have an early night, I might fall asleep on my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment