Friday, November 18, 2011

I Want to Hate This



but those awesome "I Don't Knows" and that dress save it.
Lose the orchestra, though.
I'd like to see Shirley with Eric Clapton.
I'd like to hear Eric Clapton play Goldfinger.
I wonder if Eric Clapton has ever covered Powderfinger?
I think I might like to hear Shirley Bassey do Powderfinger.

My spirits are clearly lifting!
Something Therapy begins to work.


I can't believe I've never heard this.
I love the vocals.
Musicians and back up singers can be taken out back and whooped along with Bassey's and Frank's though.

Best I. Don't. Know. ever.

Fun fact from Google searching: "Harrison had the first line, "Something in the way she moves," but had trouble coming up with the second. He considered "attracts me like a pomegranate," before coming up with "attracts me like no other lover."

No comments:

Post a Comment