Friday, November 18, 2011

Funky

When I was in college, I used to talk about "Leonard Cohen therapy". Where nothing in my life felt nearly as depressing as the songs of Leonard Cohen.

Sometime in ... 1992 or 1993, I had Nick Cave Weeping Song therapy: listen to that enough times in a row and you can't help but start to giggle.

So tonight I'll try "Something Therapy" -- I want this favorite song back.



Still crying .. but maybe more about how beautiful ukelele is even though Paul is kind of my least favorite Beatle? Because this is so beautiful when it transition to Clapton, and I even love his singing here?


Too funky for tears.


Frank can't convince me he gives a hoot about her, he's such a misogynist.
He steals all the weepy power from this song and adds fruity harp. It does not make me cry in any way.

I still appreciate the

I don't know.
and the added
You stick around Jack.



Hey Elvis, I'm taking vicodin right now too!
I love you but you're sucking the passion out of this song just like Frank does.
Good for "Something Therapy" but for most days, your version won't work.

Nice jumpsuit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment