Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Purple

I went through a purple phase, lots of little girls do. I have to say that the crazy purple bruising on the toes next to the one surgified are pretty ugly though. I pushed the bandage down and peeked today.

Ouch! what in the world did they do to those poor toes?

I had my first day back at work today and it was an extra long one too. I feel like I am going to drop and was so crabby on the bus ride home I was afraid I was going to snarl at someone.

I think I might retire to bed with Deep Space Nine soon.

I have this staff get together at my house Friday night, planned before I scheduled surgery. I need to grocery shop and make a few things and make sure the place is cleaned up. I kind of wanted to go to this tomorrow though and I don't know how I would have time to do everything:

This Thursday: 2nd Story and Chicago Fusion Theater!

Hey 2nd Story Community, we have an exciting collaboration coming up this Thursday November 3rd with Chicago Fusion Theater. 2nd Story storytellers Bobby Biedrzycki and Sara Kerastas will be telling stories before Fusion's production of Boy in Black. The show is a charming romantic comedy that takes on the complex idea of love in the modern world. The stories will be crafted in conversation with the show and will be part of a pre-show party that takes place from 7pm-8pm. The event will take place at the Royal George Theater and is part of the League of Chicago Theater's Theater Thursday promotion. One ticket to the play gets you a party, stories, and the play. We would love to see your faces.

Thursday, November 3, 7:00 PM
Event begins at 7:00 PM
Show begins at 8:00 PM
Tickets $20.00

I feel really exhausted right now and a bit resentful.

Two people cancelled today for this thing for Friday and I wish I had never planned it.

My toes hurt.

My boyfriend loves his wife more than me.

I have that weird fidgety and itchy finger thing I get whenever I take pain killers.

I want to write my story for class but have no concentration.

I think that covers my major gripes for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment