Thursday, October 20, 2011

Accounting Update

I really should try to update my eat out $, the original point of this.

I stopped off at my favorite diner before class on Tuesday .. $6. Double cheeseburger, extra pickles, coke, tip. Great joy and satisfaction. My favorite guy was not there, he works the later shift.

Not sure if this is Diner Grill or Dinner Grill, the signs are not in agreement. Whatever it is, it is one of my favorite places. You can't see the stools inside, but they are bright green. There are two old TVs, no flat screen there. And everything else is white.

I also had tea out with one of my catalogers yesterday .. $3.

In other news, I can't figure out where I put my driver's license after using it at the gym yesterday afternoon. I hope it did not drop out somehwere and now it is lost. Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment