Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cheese and Stories

My friend Amy came over this evening to practice and develop a story for the Moth next week, her friend Tina came too. I had a spread of cheese, dips, veggies and chocolate. You can't see the beautiful peppers and weird purple carrots I had out. One of my dips was roasted cauliflower with feta and zippy garlic. Very yummy.

I had wine and beer, including a growler from Piece but both Amy and I were feeling Sunday evening tired from Sunday afternoon drinks. I had some beer when I went to get the growler, Amy had just come back from a cocktail making class at The Whistler.

So now I am stocked up on beer, wine, cheese, chocolate and dips. That aspect of today was nice, the rest of it kind of sucked though. I spent a lot of money buying cleaning products and laundry detergent and stuff. I hate having to do that.





And I had a giant wave of sadness hit me this afternoon so I decided to just go with it, cry and take a nap. Crying always makes my eyelashes hurt. I'm also convinced my eyes get more grey and less green when I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment