Thursday, October 6, 2011

Up All Night

Two nights running for insomnia, plus some stress and anxiety, leads to an upset stomach for me. At least I'm not getting those blotchy neck hives

Had a friend over for dinner -- I spent about $20 on fancy pants beer, friend bought pizza and salad from Piece. I've got all the leftovers so I officially win. Except for my indigestion.

Not dwelling on the bad, here is what did not suck about my day:

1. sesame noodles for lunch (want to add more garlic and ginger but the base sauce is okay)

2. walked around the park after lunch with a belly full of ginger cookies and crunchy leaves under my shoes. Saw a man on a park bench with long goatee twisting his beard until it was sharp and pointy.










3. Had about 20 glorious minutes on my porch when I got home from work in 70+ degree October weather. Drank a new to me beer, Glacial Trail IPA out of Wisconsin. Met a neighbors dog, a neighbor's dad, and heard a heavily accented Polish woman in stiletto heels and skin tight jeans shriek into her cell phone "But I am out without the bag and now he is POOOPING!" while she looked in dismay at her ratty little white dog crap on the lawn across the street.

4. Gave two two dollar bills to a friend who loves twos.

No comments:

Post a Comment