Friday, October 7, 2011

Red Hot Dollars


Two sleeping pills helped me sleep last night but it was that weird druggy sleep that leaves me kind of puffy and gives me weird dreams. Luckily, the only thing I remember about the dreams is that those raspberry dollar candies had some role. I woke up wanting some.

I can't remember if the Red Hot Dollars were actually hot (meaning cinnamon in candy lingo)and were different than the raspberry dollars or if all of them were Red Hot and they just changed the name. I like the raspberry one and have never been a big fan of "hot" candy. When Atomic Fireballs were all the rage in grade school, I was never very interested. Give me Swedish Fish instead.

$6.39 for large and delicious iced green teas with Lars on a patio, in the middle of the work day, in 75 degree October weather, across from a Gothic church that (if you used your imagination) made you feel like you were in Paris, while the smell of fresh baked bread wafted through the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment