Saturday, October 15, 2011

You Can Tell by the Way I Use My Walk

No picture or post at the time, but last night's dinner was great. B. came over for dinner and we had:
- Arugula salad with a good heirloom tomato and homemade vinaigrette
- Loaf of Italian bread with olive oil
- Smoked mozzarella tortellini and a mushroom ravioli
- Homemade sauce of zucchini and tomatoes sauteed in red wine, crushed tomatoes, garlic, shallots.
- Bottle of red wine


Yummm. Tortellini was a bit undercooked but not too bad.

We watched Chef Ramsey and a bit of Saturday Night Fever. At first, B. refused to dance like Tony Manero, but right before he went home I got a bit of the Denny Terrio choreographed dance to You Should be Dancing. I was a big fan of Dance Fever, with Denny Terrio and Motion, as a kid. I wish I was a good dancer, but every dance, flowey yoga, or choreographed exercise class I have ever taken has proven that I am clumsy and have no rhythm. A woman in my writing class has been writing stories about her later in life adventure learning to do all sorts of sexy Latin dancing, maybe some day I'll wake up graceful?

Whole Foods shopping trip (wine, groceries): $49.41

No comments:

Post a Comment