Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cookout!!!!

Too nice not to cook out, even if I was a bit crabby and lonely today. I grilled eggplant, leeks, red peppers, cod and made some rice and chick peas with homemade shrimp stock. Added the leeks and red peppers to the rice and beans, stuffed the eggplant with feta and some homemade carrot green-parsley-radish green pesto and abracadabra ... dinner.

My kitchen is a mess from all the food stuff I did today. In addition to that, I roasted cauliflower, finished the sesame peanut sauce I started last week, made brussel sprouts with an orange-lemon-walnut oil sauce (to be served with walnuts) and it seems like something else too but I can't remember.



I also read Fool for Love today, I have a lot to say about it but not here or right now. One of my favorite lines is:

"I'm smarter than you are and you know it. I can smell your thoughts before you even think 'em."

Perhaps I should add that to the personals ad I started in that other post?

No comments:

Post a Comment