Monday, October 31, 2011

Big day, Little bones

I did not get much of anything done yesterday. No grocery shopping, no food ready for when I get home later.

I also have no jack-o-lantern and no candy.

I'm just not very well prepared for being gimpy and alone in a house on Halloween. Then again, is anyone ever really prepared for that?

I spent most of my day yesterday out reading (Nick Kent, Dark Stuff and I have some thoughts and comments to write about later) and writing a story that is not finished and kind of drifted off to nowhere midway through. Okay, and sulking a bit too. I wonder how the anniversary celebration trip is going.

This morning I am hungry, thirsty, and I have to pee but I will have to pee in a cup again when I get there and since I can't drink anything I need to have something to pee into the cup. Biscuits and Gravy and a big pot of tea sounds like a way better morning than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment