Sunday, October 16, 2011

Beef .... it's what's for Breakfast

This is a cow I came across while hiking the Great Glen Way about a decade ago. Unlike sheep, who are delightful to hike through, cows are mean and dirty. I hiked by one pasture for for more than a mile where the resident cows lined up along the fence and stared me off their land. As soon as I would get almost to the end of the line of cows, the lead cow would moo and run up and start the line up again.

I do like beef though.

Just last week I was talking to B. about the "Where's the Beef" campaign and then I got a flyer with Wendy's coupons and it appears they are bringing it back. This morning my breakfast was leftover beef roast, leftover rice and chick peas from the grill, leftover stir fried radishes and bok choy. Kind of weird and heavy but I had it after being up for 3 hours, going to the gym, and going to Farmer's Market. That's pretty much lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment