Sunday, October 9, 2011

Busy Sunday

I have a lot on my to-do list today and not a whole lot of energy to do it. It's 10:15 am and I've already been up, had breakfast, decided I was up too early and went back to laze in bed for a bit and listen to some podcasts. Up for the second time (no breakfast needed) and emptied the dishwasher and put the first load of laundry in before heading out to the Farmer's Market. Highlight of today is that amazing black radish. i don't know what I will do with it but how could I not buy that? It is amazing.

Back home and put the laundry in the dryer and the second load in. Other things on my list today:
house clean
remove air conditioner
make living room curtains
finish story for class




I'm feeling a bit down today, walking home from the market I was struck with how sad I was that I didn't have someone to share this wonderful Sunday with. And no, I don't feel like calling a friend to make plans ... I want to share the day with someone who is part of my day because they are part of my life.Single, white, female. 42 and height weight proportionate. Likes beautiful October days, IPA, spending money on restaurant food. Looking for person to share life and giant black radish with.

Total farmer's market cost: $19.50
Grocery store trip: $18.23

No comments:

Post a Comment