Sunday, October 23, 2011

Clean Sheet Day


and floor mop day and wash all my curtains day. I've been trying to keep dust under control in an old house with wood floors. It means I am pulling out all the furniture and doing a lot more laundry.

Have had a giant sushi craving all day, maybe I will pick some up for lunch tomorrow. I really hope I will hear more information about the new position tomorrow, I feel like there is lots to do and I need some more details and I need to get my hands on the files from various committees that have been meeting over the past couple of years. I spent some time reviewing a huge pile of resumes for the job posting that I would be hiring now if this all pans out.

I'd also love a job description and some more info. on what the salary would be.
I hate waiting around, I want to get started if that's what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment